ATMs do more than just spit out money on demand. You no longer need to queue in a branch to make deposits, make transfers and retrieve statements. You can now also enjoy having access to funds as soon as they have been deposited.
Did you know that we have three different types of ATMs that simplify your banking experience? Here they are:
a. In a rush? This ATM allows you to do the quick banking functions in a dash.
i. Withdraw money
ii. Pay beneficiaries
iii. Transfer funds
a. This is your instant full cash solution.
i. You and your beneficiaries can now enjoy immediate access to deposited funds. All you need to do is enter the account number. There is no need to go into a branch or use an ATM card.
a. This is our signature ATM. It’s like having access to your own personal consultant.
i. Need a Savings or Investment account? You can open one with our machines.
ii. Apply for an Overdraft. It’s just a click away
iii. Print and have access to all your bank statements up to 6 months.
We have over 7 900 ATMs that are easy to use and can be found all over South Africa. If you’re looking for our nearest facilities, use our branch locator for your convenience http://locator.standardbank.co.za/
ATM safety tips
We want to keep our customers and their money safe when using our ATM machines and here’s how:
• Only use ATMs in well-lit, high-traffic areas. Stay alert.
• Have your ATM card for your transaction ready and in your hands. Opening your wallet or purse can be time consuming and can leave you vulnerable.
• Never tell anyone your personal identification number (PIN) and be sure to shield the keypad with your hand when entering your PIN.
• Memorise your PIN and never write it down.
• Make sure the card you get back from the ATM after your transaction is yours.
• Don't count or expose your money after your transaction. As soon as you receive your money and bank receipt, put them away and leave the ATM area.
• Contact us immediately on 0800 020 600 if you lose your card or it is stolen.
If the ATM is behaving a little strangely. Here is what you need to do: call 0861 112 510 with the ATM ID or location or sms 37921 with the same information.
Standard Bank opens new Ruacana Service Centre
10 hours 46 min ago
Stanbic Bank Donates to an orphanage in New Tafara
3 weeks 2 days ago
Standard Bank launches its 3rd edition Super Cup
3 weeks 5 days ago