If you’re one of the many Standard Bank customers who’ve joined our UCount Rewards programme, you’ve almost certainly collected rewards points at Participating Rewards Retailers, Participating Grocery Retailers, Caltex Forecourts and anywhere else you’ve used your Standard Bank personal debit, cheque or credit card.
Now for the fun part: redeeming your rewards points!
Log on to the UCount Rewards website (www.standardbank.co.za/UCount) to check your balance and statement. Remember, rewards points are allocated to your account on the last day of every month.
Don’t forget to activate your card online and that 10 rewards points equals R1.
Now that you know how many rewards points you’ve collected, you can redeem them a number of ways:
1. When paying for purchases at any of the following Participating Rewards Retailers, swipe your UCount Rewards card and enter your PIN to pay some or all of the purchase amount.
• Incredible Connection
• Tiger Wheel & Tyre.
2. Enjoy online shopping at the UCount Rewards Online Mall and browse through all kinds of products and services that can be purchased with your rewards points, which can also be used to cover the delivery fee. While the items on sale are available to all Standard Bank customers, UCount Rewards members enjoy a discounted rate.
3. Redeem points when booking a getaway on the UCount Rewards Travel Mall and get automatic travel insurance just by using your rewards points.
4. Use your points to pay for fuel at any participating Caltex forecourt.
5. Swipe your activated rewards card to pay for your or your family member’s entrance to any Bidvest Premier Airport Lounge in South Africa
6. Convert them to SAA Voyager Miles by calling the UCount Rewards Contact Centre.
7. Make a deposit into a Standard Bank PureSave account.
For more information visit www.standardbank.co.za/UCount.
Harnessing Public Private Partnerships to finance infrastructure
1 day 20 hours ago
Standard Bank Malawi invests in Global Fund to help fight dread diseases
1 week 2 days ago
Standard Bank Malawi invests in Global Fund to help fight dreaded diseases
1 week 2 days ago